Noah’s Nursery facilitates care for ages birth through two years old. Your little ones are precious to us and great care is taken to maintain a clean and secure environment for them in the following ways:
- Volunteers and staff wear smocks and shoe covers.
- Frequent handwashing.
- Chemical-free sanitizers used.
- Linens changed and washed after each use.
- Sick children are not permitted to be left in our nursery.
- Diapers are changed each service hour or more often if needed. Diaper-changing facilities are located in the front of the room in full view for security. All nursery staff wear gloves when changing diapers and wash their hands and use hand sanitizers before changing another baby.
- Background checks for all staff and volunteers.
- Secure check-in system.
- At least two teachers in each classroom at all times.
- Video surveillance system. Parents may check monitors at any time.
- Beginning at age 2, children are taught a simple Bible curriculum with age-appropriate activities.
Noah’s Adventure Park facilitates care for preschoolers age 3 through Kindergarten.
Preschool Sunday school
The Preschool Ministry serves children from birth through kindergarten. Sunday school classes are offered at 9:15 am and 10:45 am. Children are taught the love of Jesus through Bible stories, songs, and learning activities.
This exciting experience is offered to kindergarten and first grade children at 9:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. to prepare children for worship & sermons in the santurary. Kid’s Church is taught by a team of dedicated workers who desire to see children develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. Using the Tru curriculum, which is a fun and interactive digital curriculum with audio and video clips, slides and videos throughout the lesson and lots of hands on learning.
Wednesdays in Preschool
Preschool Choir and Preschool Missions classes currently rotate on a semester schedule. Music is offered on Wednesday nights from 5:45 – 7:15 pm in the fall, corresponding to the school system. Missions is offered at the same time in the spring.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.