PLAN YOUR VISIT
Our goal at Willowbrook Church is to create a welcoming environment that is fun and friendly for you and your family and friends.
What to Expect
- We will greet you with a smile and offer you a free cup of coffee upon arrival.
- We have no dress code and everyone is welcome!
- A fun, safe, and clean children’s area is provided for kids from birth thru 5th grade. Your kids will be securely checked in and out and our leaders who are all background checked.
- During service, we will sing a few worship songs and hear a message that will encourage you from our pastor. The service will last a little over an hour.
- Our goal is that you leave us having made some new friends and looking forward to returning the next week!
Willowbrook Huntsville Campus:
- 8:00 AM Classic
- 9:15 AM Contemporary in the Worship Center or Classic in the Venue
- 10:45 AM Contemporary in the Worship Center or Classic in the Venue
Willowbrook Madison Campus:
- 9:15 AM Contemporary in the Worship Center
- 10:45 AM Contemporary in the Worship Center
- 9:15 AM
- 10:45 AM
Masks are required while entering the building and while standing. Once seated and in the worship service, masks are not required except in the 8:00 AM service at the Huntsville Campus.
We have ministries for all ages and stages of life.
At Willowbrook, we LOVE kids! That’s not just something we say; it’s something we do. We invest in the spiritual lives of our children and their families by providing outstanding facilities and a well-trained staff. We are passionate about safety, and have a secure check-in system. Our age appropriate programs are engaging as well as inspiring for young minds to grow in faith.